PROTRACK

A forum devoted to track events from 60m to the 2 mile. Mainly pro but also news from local, national and international sprint & middle distance competitions.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» VAL CALENDAR 2017/2018
Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:03 pm by youngy

» 2018 BUNBURY GIFT
Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:33 am by AussiePro

» Bridge of Allan Highland Games
Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:08 pm by JH

» Stand Up Comedy debut
Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:16 pm by youngy

» St Andrews (Scotland)
Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:42 am by JH

» Mull Highland Games.
Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:57 pm by JH

» Regular VAL runner picked in U/18 Vic Metro AFL team to play WA
Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:16 pm by Willo the Whisp

» Airth(Scotland)
Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:09 am by JH

» Vale.. John Stoney John passed away last wednesday and his funeral will be held today in Albury
Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:50 pm by Jack Stoney

August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

PROTRACK » GENERAL » Piranee Steinert writes of her CG Prep on RT

Piranee Steinert writes of her CG Prep on RT

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Piranee Steinert writes of her CG Prep on RT on Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:11 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
From Runners Tribe website.
http://www.runnerstribe.com/article/post/show/id/808-Pirrenee-Steinert-Final-Stages-of-Preparation

Pirrenee Steinert - Final Stages of Preparation
posted by rtsam on August 16, 2010,
RunnersTribe.com

Hey Runners Tribe,

Not long now until I take off for Germany. We are in the final stages of preparation and things are going well. However, unfortunately things have not run as smoothly as I would have liked them to. I had a bit of an interruption with a niggle I was carrying and I then came down with a virus. Unfortunately, this interrupted my plans a little bit, but I am now back into things now, and feeling very optimistic.

There is still much to do before I take off, so I am just taking one week at a time to ensure I am at my best come Commonwealth Games.

I have also been quite busy with a fundraiser that I decided to organize for myself to put towards my sport. Genesis Fitness club has been very supportive and allowed me to base my fundraiser at the gym. I managed to gather some great prizes for my raffle including $1,000 worth of vouchers for New Balance footwear. So a massive thanks to New Balance for their generous donation. Thanks also to Genesis Fitness club for their support and also their generous donation for a 12 month gym membership. Also a big thanks to ‘Top Nutrition’ for all their support throughout the year and their generous donation of $750 worth of nutritional supplements. So far it has been received really well and most people have been very supportive.

Something exciting that happened recently was the launch of the advertisements for the new ‘New Balance’ compression range which appeared in the ‘Women’s and Men’s Health’ magazine. I did the modeling for the women’s range which was a lot of fun. It was very exciting to finally see their advertisements. The New Balance compression range should be available in shops this month, so make sure you check them out - they fit and wear fantastically.

Well, it has certainly been a very busy last few months but I am definitely the strongest I have ever been. I have been able to do a lot of strength work on my legs that I had previously not been able to do due to my back. This new strength is showing on the track, so I am certainly looking forward to running some fast times soon.

Bye for now.
Pirrenee

Not sure if Piranee's raffle has been drawn yet, but if tickets are still available we'll try and find out.

http://protrack.easyforumlive.com

guesty

Great photo. looks like your wouldnt want to mess with her.
those eyes! wouldnt be out of place on the movie set of twilight!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum