PROTRACK

A forum devoted to track events from 60m to the 2 mile. Mainly pro but also news from local, national and international sprint & middle distance competitions.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Maiden Rosebery Gift for Brandon Clark at the 2017 Rosebery Carnival
Yesterday at 10:32 am by Admin

» Ararat Results
Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:57 am by SANCHEZ

» Ararat Gift
Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:56 pm by timrosen35

» Multiple NAPS lead to anything?
Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:01 am by DDog

» Pro running right on track
Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:26 am by youngy

» Brighton Open Gift
Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:00 am by safrican

» Queanbeyan Gift overcomes small field and lower prizes, produces exciting final
Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:32 am by Admin

» Brighton (SAAL) HANDICAPS - 17th Dec 2017
Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:28 pm by Admin

» Brian Wilson rewarded for going the extra distance (PreBay Gift review)
Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:35 am by Admin

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

PROTRACK » GENERAL » Love is in the air

Love is in the air

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

2 Re: Love is in the air on Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:59 am

man love

A good bromance in the mix. I'm sure you know all about that Rusty!

3 Re: Love is in the air on Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:04 am

Grossy

Just like an Easter Bunny runner at Stawell the secret finally comes out! Personally i think they are trying to be the new Taylor/Nitta couple minus the golfing ability! I can confirm your findings Rusty. After a shirts off, back slapping, sweat session between the two on Friday night; they both went to the movies together. I made some calls to the cinema staff at marion this is what they said.

"usually when a couple comes in and sit down they take a while to relax however, these two lifted up the seat-cup divider immediately and cuddled in early for the movie, it was cute in a way".

I to would like to wish them all the best!

4 Re: Love is in the air on Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:26 am

Bagboy

Ben Hardy is not the first athlete Hamilton has tried his luck with, it has been noted on more than one occasion that Brian hamilton has been seen with no more than his shoes protruding from a former loxton gift winner's backside.

i heard a whisper that the same Loxton gift winner since hearing of the blossoming love between Hardy and Hamilton has become quite envious and has been quoted as asking "who will now carry my blocks and my bag around", beyond blue has since recieved a call from this same runner and is extremely concerned about his fragile state of mind.

we hope that he can recover from what is obviously a very testing time and that a new bag boy will be found in the near future.

5 Re: Love is in the air on Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:25 pm

man love

I believe there was a 3rd person the night of the movie and he has remained silent from the bromance. I believe this person to be the butter between the bread. I think he is holding the bromance together.
He is known around the SAAL track to have more than one bromance before

6 Re: Love is in the air on Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:43 pm

Grossy wrote:Just like an Easter Bunny runner at Stawell the secret finally comes out! Personally i think they are trying to be the new Taylor/Nitta couple minus the golfing ability! I can confirm your findings Rusty. After a shirts off, back slapping, sweat session between the two on Friday night; they both went to the movies together. I made some calls to the cinema staff at marion this is what they said.

"usually when a couple comes in and sit down they take a while to relax however, these two lifted up the seat-cup divider immediately and cuddled in early for the movie, it was cute in a way".

I to would like to wish them all the best!

Gee Tails, I knew a bro brunch on a sunday was a bad idea!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum