PROTRACK

A forum devoted to track events from 60m to the 2 mile. Mainly pro but also news from local, national and international sprint & middle distance competitions.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

PROTRACK » GENERAL » Early developments

Early developments

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Early developments on Thu May 25, 2017 1:19 pm

FortySevenThirty

Other then JH handing over the reigns to John Hilditch and the Fighera girls heading off to join the RAD squad is there any other moves or changes that anybody has heard of late ?

2 Re: Early developments on Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:21 pm

racingmania

News in Adelaide is the big split at Coastals. Club that Luke Hildyard built from scratch is down to a couple athletes after Luke Buchanan took most of them away to start a new squad. many were there when Buchanan was athlete and Hildyard coach. can't think this is good for Coastals, not much left.

3 Re: Early developments on Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:08 pm

theclassicgoldfish

It has come to my attention that there is no longer any vic vikings.

4 Re: Early developments on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:07 pm

expeditious

Hi RacingMania,

You are very incorrect in your description of the formation of this new club. Specifically when you stated 'Luke took away athletes.' Each athlete who has chosen to join this new squad approached Luke B themselves, with no contact made whatsoever beforehand.
So before you go painting people in the wrong light, I suggest you get your information correct.

Thanks Smile

5 Re: Early developments on Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:26 am

racingmania

expeditious wrote:Hi RacingMania,

You are very incorrect in your description of the formation of this new club. Specifically when you stated 'Luke took away athletes.' Each athlete who has chosen to join this new squad approached Luke B themselves, with no contact made whatsoever beforehand.
So before you go painting people in the wrong light, I suggest you get your information correct.

Thanks Smile

What part was very incorrect? you confirmed what I said but just twisted it around.
The athletes chose to go with Luke B. he has taken them away from Coastals to set up a new club. same result just a different way of saying it. so my information was correct. thanks for agreeing with me.

6 Re: Early developments on Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:02 am

Nittaz

racingmania wrote:
expeditious wrote:Hi RacingMania,

Thanks Smile

What part was very incorrect? you confirmed what I said but just twisted it around.
The athletes chose to go with Luke B. he has taken them away from Coastals to set up a new club. same result just a different way of saying it. so my information was correct. thanks for agreeing with me.

Not sure what your point is Racingmania? Luke has put a lot of time into his coaching and development.... He's been more positive for the sport in this state than probably any other coach in the past 2-3 years if you ask me. Good luck to Luke and his group! They have a good culture, and no doubt will continue to do very well with the time Luke puts in. If athlete's follow Luke, it just shows how good of a job he's doing. It also means that if it depletes another group, they'll just have to find a way to build it back up again....

Nitta

7 Re: Early developments on Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:38 am

racingmania

Hi Nitta
Not making any point other than to call out expeditious on saying I was very incorrect.
Luke B taking his athletes away from Coastals and leaving Luke H to restart again is a big thing to happen. just saying.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum