PROTRACK

A forum devoted to track events from 60m to the 2 mile. Mainly pro but also news from local, national and international sprint & middle distance competitions.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

PROTRACK » GENERAL » Hank Neil Masters Handicap 2017

Hank Neil Masters Handicap 2017

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hank Neil Masters Handicap 2017 on Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:22 pm

mwebster

ProTrack A Grader
ProTrack A Grader
What was Rick Trusler thinking........................................... Embarassed Question affraid

2 Re: Hank Neil Masters Handicap 2017 on Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:19 am

Trackstar

Sorry Matt, correction, it was the 70m. Rick didn't make it to the start line of the vets race.

We must say thanks to Rick Trusler. He brought a lot of joy and happiness to all of us who were lucky to watch him. It was one small step for Rick but one giant step for mixing athletics with slapstick comedy. Funniest thing I've seen at Stawell since...........................ever. lol!

3 Re: Hank Neil Masters Handicap 2017 on Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:13 am

OldandSlow

Missed it all - what happened?

4 Re: Hank Neil Masters Handicap 2017 on Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:39 pm

mwebster

ProTrack A Grader
ProTrack A Grader
Sorry Matt, correction, it was the 70m. Rick didn't make it to the start line of the vets race.

We must say thanks to Rick Trusler. He brought a lot of joy and happiness to all of us who were lucky to watch him. It was one small step for Rick but one giant step for mixing athletics with slapstick comedy. Funniest thing I've seen at Stawell since...........................ever. lol!

My apologies there "Trackstar" as I thought that he was not quick enough for the 70 metres Open.

And yes, it was a classic...... Very Happy

5 Re: Hank Neil Masters Handicap 2017 on Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:45 pm

mwebster

ProTrack A Grader
ProTrack A Grader
Well OldandSlow,

As Rick was being called up to the blocks from the starter, several of us on the fence were taking bets as to how far he would get before calling for the ambulance.

One astute "punter" said that he won't make it out of the blocks....

Sure enough, the gun went off and after 1 stride, down he went.

I think that he was desperately searching for a hole in which to crawl into as he laid there on the track and I think that the Check Starter was hoping that a tow truck was about so to clear the carnage before the next heat.

It was "touch & go" there for a while......lol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum