PROTRACK

A forum devoted to track events from 60m to the 2 mile. Mainly pro but also news from local, national and international sprint & middle distance competitions.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Ararat Gift
Today at 4:03 pm by GLPR

» Brighton Open Gift
Today at 2:38 pm by Admin

» Brighton (SAAL) HANDICAPS - 17th Dec 2017
Today at 2:28 pm by Admin

» Brian Wilson rewarded for going the extra distance (PreBay Gift review)
Today at 10:35 am by Admin

» Northcote Women’s winners handicap
Yesterday at 3:34 pm by FortySevenThirty

» Northcote results
Yesterday at 11:18 am by Todd Ireland

» Northcote Gift
Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:52 pm by untouchables

» Northcote Womens 100m
Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:23 pm by Thatsthestats

» Bay Sheffield Novice and Restricted race eligibility
Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:54 pm by Admin

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

PROTRACK » GENERAL » Apologies In Advance

Apologies In Advance

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Apologies In Advance on Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:36 pm

Hipster Doofus

My first post in a very long time and I'd like to apologise in adavance for anyone whose going to be offended between now, Easter weekend and beyond.

I pity your precious souls as I'll only be talking the truth, the honest truth and nothing but the truth which means some will be offended, some will be amused and some simply will not understand what the hell is going on.

My old mates Mick The Rex, Stickler and Punter's Pal told me never to use my real name so for now boys and gals you're stuck with Hipster Doofus.

Hold onto to your seats as I plan to let rip like never before, if it's good for Donald J then it's good for me, time to put PC back in the closet.

2 Re: Apologies In Advance on Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:16 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
Welcome back Hipster Doofus. We look forward to your "no holds barred/take no prisoners" commentary. Should liven up the place.

Just be mindful of the language. We now have a lot of young athletes in the sport who are now members of Protrack.

Thanks

PY (Admin)

http://protrack.easyforumlive.com

3 Re: Apologies In Advance on Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:03 am

Ribera

Expert
Expert
Welcome back Hipster. I wonder how many feathers you will ruffle?
So far for me;
Amused - 1
Offended - 0
What the hell is going on - 1

4 Re: Apologies In Advance on Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:55 pm

BMara

Ribera wrote:Welcome back Hipster. I wonder how many feathers you will ruffle?
So far for me;
Amused - 1
Offended - 0
What the hell is going on  - 1

Ribera
As Dipster Hoofus says continually "don't fall for a mug"..... I think he's suffering from the days he was 2IC, now that he's about 6th, I think now he's the "spike boy" ...cleans the dirt off the spikes.

5 Re: Apologies In Advance on Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:27 pm

Hipster Doofus

Sticks and stones BMara, why are you always so flippant.

Never did I imagine that a few icebreakers would be taken so seriously, my cell has been running hot today with words or warning and caution, a pity that HD doesn't give a fat rats clacker and will not be muzzled.

For those concerned and anyone else out in cyberspace looking to pass judgement, it should be noted that all thoughts, feeling and opinions posted by HD are his and his only, HD takes no guidance and is not the messenger for anyone associated or linked to him, nor should anyone linked or associated with HD be judged by what HD has to say.

Boys and gals I apolised in advance, but I shall apologise again as HD has barely scratch the surface on what needs to be said and what will be said going forward.

HD is tired of PC but mostly the deadset drivel being trotted out by some members on this site, look out Thatsthestats, Slowcoach, Mex and Co.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum