PROTRACK

A forum devoted to track events from 60m to the 2 mile. Mainly pro but also news from local, national and international sprint & middle distance competitions.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

PROTRACK » GENERAL » Warrnambool Women's 100m

Warrnambool Women's 100m

Who wins the Women's 100m?

4% 4% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
22% 22% [ 5 ]
4% 4% [ 1 ]
17% 17% [ 4 ]
4% 4% [ 1 ]
9% 9% [ 2 ]
9% 9% [ 2 ]
4% 4% [ 1 ]
13% 13% [ 3 ]
13% 13% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 23

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Warrnambool Women's 100m on Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:30 pm

Mex

With the marks being placed on line very late I wonder how many votes will be cast. I also wonder how many will turn up for a walk in the park, a sash and some very handy coin.

2 Re: Warrnambool Women's 100m on Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:10 pm

Mex

Not a lot of interest here. Entries or votes really. I think this one will be a reward for someone who wants to turn up. Will enough turn up to run two heats or two Semi finals? Might be the richest straight final we have had for a while. Judging by the stewards report from Sandy they are watching the Women's races closely. Shame they didn't do the same with open events though.

Kate Jones 7m - 18% - Talent. Can run. Will not win. Her target will be to grab a few extra yards and have a crack at a bigger event. May not even turn up. If runs to the best of her ability she will walk away with a win.

Anna Pasquali 8.25m - 18% - Not sure about this one either. Anna was a force for a number of years and showed that she still knows how to prepare herself with good performances at Stawell in 2015 and other races across last season. Where will she have a crack is the main question. I would think that this is not on her radar, she may just miss out with a big, but late, lunge at the line.

Danielle McDowell 16.75m - 14% - And why not. She fits the bill here. Someone who runs regularly, someone who would want a win regardless of where it is and someone who has a huge mark so not interested in the bigger races on the calendar. Definite chance and probably top three as a minimum.

Mandy Emmett - 20m - 14% - Another who should run and take what is on offer. Wins can be few and far between for older athletes, if a chance take it.

Not sure that this will be as interesting a final as what we would really like. Good luck and well done to the lady who takes this one out.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum