PROTRACK

A forum devoted to track events from 60m to the 2 mile. Mainly pro but also news from local, national and international sprint & middle distance competitions.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

PROTRACK » GENERAL » Maryborough Results

Maryborough Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Re: Maryborough Results on Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:33 am

SANCHEZ

What happened to the 800 u20? Didn't anyone turn up?

2 Re: Maryborough Results on Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:38 am

Kangaroota

Vic distance handicapper just had a baby so must have been distracted when allocating Cam Claytons win penalty for Maryborough 800. Minimum pull is 6m. He only got 4m. Handicap review panel should pick these types of mistakes up. It has been busy so they can correct this for Rye.

3 Re: Maryborough Results on Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:11 am

Ribera

Expert
Expert
It was great to see 2 pro running articles in Saturday’s Herald-Sun (Maryborough Gift & Burnie Gift). Although they were small articles and on different pages, I cannot remember the last time 2 pro running articles were in the Melbourne daily. The original Maryborough article was heavily edited by the Herald-Sun before it made it to the final cut. The original article can be found at http://www.footyalmanac.com.au/almanac-pro-running-maryborough-gift-an-aussie-tradition/

4 Re: Maryborough Results on Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:17 pm

airtight

Interesting results from Maryborough.
mmmmmmmm Did I see an Easter bunny? Runs fastest heat beating the gift runner-up but finished a metre behind Noddy in the final.
and beat Dion Paull by a metre in gift semi then finished behind Paull in the final?
also beat DP in 70 semi and finished behind DP in the final.
twicein one day beats Paull in the preliminaries but loses to him in the final?
he's in my black book for a crack at the Calcutta in a few months.

5 Re: Maryborough Results on Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:10 am

The Sheik

I like your style airtight.
By the time the sands drained through my hour glass I deduced you believe the shepherd will lead the flock. I'd goes halvies in the Calcutta but I'm struggling with the low oil prices. I've had to reduce my harem back to a single figure.
See you at Rye.

6 Re: Maryborough Results on Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:02 am

Theflash

Airtight could our Easter Bunny being runner off the Mark of nine at Rye this weekend following in the footsteps of one of his training partners and switching down from the endless circles he normally runs.

Interesting watching.

7 Re: Maryborough Results on Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:21 pm

Downesy

Kangaroota wrote:Vic distance handicapper just had a baby so must have been distracted when allocating Cam Claytons win penalty for Maryborough 800. Minimum pull is 6m. He only got 4m. Handicap review panel should pick these types of mistakes up. It has been busy so they can correct this for Rye.
I trust that today's handicap adjustment for Clayton at Rye quelled your dismay.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum