PROTRACK

A forum devoted to track events from 60m to the 2 mile. Mainly pro but also news from local, national and international sprint & middle distance competitions.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

PROTRACK » GENERAL » "TTG gone in SAAL infighting?"

"TTG gone in SAAL infighting?"

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 "TTG gone in SAAL infighting?" on Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:02 pm

Stokesy

ProTrack A Grader
ProTrack A Grader
"TTG gone in SAAL infighting?"

Prime mover and organiser of the popular Tea Tree Gully carnival, Shane Grimwade, says it's finished.

When asked why, Grimwade said:
"My view is that while nothing changes then I won't put my time, money and sponsors money and the club's time and money into a pro meet. If the league is willing to discuss these issues and look towards resolving them then I would be open to continuing and if, if changes were made then I would assume as a result I would no longer be looked upon unfavourably along with others and we can all get along and enjoy the sport. There are double standards, and there is a cheating culture amongst many and the finger is always being pointed. The cleanup needs to be made so there is no more finger pointing. We need a system that is clear in its handicapping system, its the only way to help avoid cheat issues. Not everyone will be happy all the time, but a system that allows questioning will allow for answers that are clear for all to understand and follow. Ask not what your Sport can do for you but what you can do for the sport!"

2 Re: "TTG gone in SAAL infighting?" on Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:47 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
Stokesy, with due respect, please don't give this bloke any more oxygen. He has been banned from ProTrack because he has made several, very public, insulting, offensive & unsubstantiated allegations of cheating towards certain athletes & officials and more recently accused me of 'bullying;' he's also called me a few names and twice threatened "to catch up with me" (That'll be the day). None of which I responded to until now.

In respect to Mr Grimwade - You reap what you sow.  

That's the end of it, Stokesy. Several people have tried to reason with him but he refuses to acknowledge his behaviour is out of line. So better to just leave it alone and move on.

Any further additional comments about this issue will be deleted.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total

http://protrack.easyforumlive.com

3 Re: "TTG gone in SAAL infighting?" on Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:57 am

Stokesy

ProTrack A Grader
ProTrack A Grader
I pay tribute to Shane Grimwade as an athlete and as an organiser.

I also pay tribute to Paul Young as a coach and as an administrator.

I am grateful to both Paul and Shane for their positive contributions.

I will continue to communicate with the relevant parties in order to facilitate a return to common sense.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum