PROTRACK

A forum devoted to track events from 60m to the 2 mile. Mainly pro but also news from local, national and international sprint & middle distance competitions.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

PROTRACK » GENERAL » Dan Lemoto could be Tassie's fittest man

Dan Lemoto could be Tassie's fittest man

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Dan Lemoto could be Tassie's fittest man on Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:55 pm

youngy

Admin
Admin
http://www.themercury.com.au/news/tasmania/is-this-tassies-fittest-man/story-fnj4f7k1-1227094311380

Is this Tassie’s fittest man?

JAMES BRESNEHAN
MERCURY
OCTOBER 18, 2014

Super-fit Dan Lemoto finished runner up at the Australian Obstacle Racing Championships in Sydney last weekend.

Lemoto is off to the world championships in Cincinnati next weekend.

HE used to be a soldier, and now Dan Lemoto is a spartan warrior and possibly Tasmania’s fittest man.

The 38-year-old obstacle racer from Hobart was unlucky not to come home with the gold medal from the Australian obstacle racing championships in Sydney last weekend.

He took a wrong turn while leading the 7km run, climb, swing, jump, traverse and crawl around a tortuous 20-obstacle course in the Spartan Elite category of the national titles.

The former soldier turned martial arts black belt, 100m sprint champion and fitness trainer claimed second and that was good enough to book his ticket to the world championships in Cincinnati, USA, next weekend.

Nicknamed “Dragon”, Lemoto was disappointed not to strike gold in Sydney.

“I was gutted because I worked so hard for it. I went there to do my best and it just didn’t happen on the day.”

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum