PROTRACK

A forum devoted to track events from 60m to the 2 mile. Mainly pro but also news from local, national and international sprint & middle distance competitions.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

PROTRACK » GENERAL » TTG meet, Jan 11th

TTG meet, Jan 11th

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 TTG meet, Jan 11th on Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:14 pm

With the Bay out the way and the new year has started I hope everyone has their noms in for Tea Tree Gully. The much sort after tri-colour sash's are once again on offer, with the 550m Novice sash donation coming from Pro track Forums Whisper's, will he, she, it  Very Happy present the sash?? Keep an eye out for that during the night! Once again the highlights being the Chris Johnson Memorial 200m open and the 200m under 20's Jordan Camplin Memorial. Supreme Quilts have the 70m womens with a bonus goose down quilt going to the winner. Step into Life Modbury, Retirement Strategies, Myadd, Peoples Choice and a regular sponsor in Don Robertson Remedial on board for the other events. Lets hope the weather is kind to us again to give us a brilliant twilight first meet for 2014. Good luck everyone, enjoy!

2 Re: TTG meet, Jan 11th on Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:50 pm

Stokesy

ProTrack A Grader
ProTrack A Grader
hey over35er

Thanks and yes I will be there.

My most recent podium with the SAAL was last year when I scored a third in the over45s 200m at TTG.

It was an exciting race and a very pleasant echo of my sash win there a long long long time ago.

So thanks to all the sponsors and thanks to all the officials
... and bring on the hot hot hot weather for Saturday the 11th.

Happy New Year.

3 Re: TTG meet, Jan 11th on Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:01 am

Whispers

ProTrack Star
ProTrack Star
Hows the track looking ?
As for presenting the sash ,I prefer to rather leave those things to the sponsor who has to dig further into their pocket.
Doubley booked for the night but should make there.

4 Re: TTG meet, Jan 11th on Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:24 pm

The straight track is looking the best it ever has. The round track is much like it has been in the past with the northern end where the goals for footy area still a bit rough. Big difference will be we have the TTG Cricket curators rolling the tracks for us, so it should be great to run on.
Fun spoiler  Razz  I was trying to build some excitement at the possibility you would be presenting Whispers.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum