PROTRACK

A forum devoted to track events from 60m to the 2 mile. Mainly pro but also news from local, national and international sprint & middle distance competitions.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

PROTRACK » GENERAL » SAAL - BAY SHEFFIELD ENTRIES Now Open

SAAL - BAY SHEFFIELD ENTRIES Now Open

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 SAAL - BAY SHEFFIELD ENTRIES Now Open on Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:09 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
FROM the SAAL

Nominations for the 127th Bay Sheffield Carnival are now available online!

If you need a new password to renew your registration or to nominate online please use our password retrieval system on the website to arrange.

Simply select the tile “Athlete tools” and scroll down to the bottom option labelled “retrieve password” and follow the prompts to get your password sent to your email address.

If you are an interstate athlete who has run with us before your registration has automatically been renewed so please do not complete a new registration. If you have forgotten your password please refer to the instructions above.

If you are an interstate athlete who hasn’t run here before please complete an interstate athlete registration via the SAAL website – www.saal.org.au

Please note interstate athletes must be registered with their interstate league to be eligible to compete.

Could all athletes please ensure they forward Personal Best times achieved at other competitions throughout the season to the handicappers. If you didn’t include your 10 most recent performances & your PB’s on your online registration form please send them to me via email & we will forward them to the handicappers. Please include where & when the PB was achieved.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us on 08 8443 6177.

See you at the Bay

Michelle and Bryce

http://protrack.easyforumlive.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum