PROTRACK

A forum devoted to track events from 60m to the 2 mile. Mainly pro but also news from local, national and international sprint & middle distance competitions.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» VAL CALENDAR 2017/2018
Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:03 pm by youngy

» 2018 BUNBURY GIFT
Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:33 am by AussiePro

» Bridge of Allan Highland Games
Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:08 pm by JH

» Stand Up Comedy debut
Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:16 pm by youngy

» St Andrews (Scotland)
Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:42 am by JH

» Mull Highland Games.
Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:57 pm by JH

» Regular VAL runner picked in U/18 Vic Metro AFL team to play WA
Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:16 pm by Willo the Whisp

» Airth(Scotland)
Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:09 am by JH

» Vale.. John Stoney John passed away last wednesday and his funeral will be held today in Albury
Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:50 pm by Jack Stoney

August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

PROTRACK » GENERAL » Michael Crichton - GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR ASPIRING ATHLETES

Michael Crichton - GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR ASPIRING ATHLETES

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

oldman

ProTrack A Grader
ProTrack A Grader
GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR ASPIRING ATHLETES
SHARE IT AROUND GUYS!
Something pretty exciting for aspiring athletes, soPLEASE SHARE THIS POST!!!!!!!!!

Recently I have been training my first ever Sponsored athlete Augustine Carty-Cowling! I have known Gus over the last few years since my days as a lecturer at Victoria University.

Gus is a sprinter who was one of the favorites to win the 2013 Stawell Gift.... But Unfortunately he injured his hamstring 5 weeks leading into the event, this lead him being run out in the semi finals.

When I spok...e to Gus after this mishap I couldn’t help but wonder how things could have been different if he had have been following a periodised strength & conditioning program which incorporated injury prevention strategies.

Bit more of a background on Gus:
- The only training he had done at the gym was by himself or with mates
- He had never really trained legs
- He had never completed Olympic Weight Lifting
- His program was more suited to a general gym enthusiast not an aspiring elite athlete.
-
After this happened I hassled Gus for a number of weeks to come and train with me free of charge, as I wanted to assist him with achieving his goals and make sure he was in tip top shape for the summer athletics season this year.

After he finally realized that I on his side Gus has been training with me over the last 5 weeks and his results in the gym have been outstanding. He has PB’d in all his lifts, is Olympic Lifting, has shown a huge passion for lifting to the point where I here from him everyday which is awesome! I am not for one saying that our training will equate to results, but know that with his new vigor for training he will be successful come this season.

So you are probably wondering what this post is all about!! After reflecting on our training together I have been wondering about all the other athletes out there who don’t have access to Strength & Conditioning Coaching. I wonder how many athletes are not realizing their full potential and as such give up on their sport!

Without further delay I am opening up 2 more spots to aspiring or already elite athletes to be sponsored by me for their S & C training! You will get all your programs for free and I will coach you for free no gimmicks, no crap just a once in a lifetime opportunity to be the best you can be!!! (Interstate athletes can apply)

If you fit the following criteria I would love to hear from you:

- You are an aspiring or elite athlete (any sport!!!!!)
- Are dedicated to your training
- Follow instructions and can work diligently on your own
- Have a great work ethic
- Are reliable, punctual & a good communicator

Please note only serious applicants need apply, I will not be mucking around and will terminate anyone immediately who does not comply. However if you do comply you will get an opportunity to work with a Strength & Conditioning Coach who has successfully worked with athletes at an international, national & state level!!!

To apply please forward me a document detailing your athletic history, age, current sport, career goals and current level of competition.

Please share with your facebook friends!!!!!!!

#getsome

Coach Mike

Michael Crichton - Strength & Conditioning CoachSee More

Trackstar

Good on you Michael for putting in the time with Carty-Cowling. Your enthusiasm is admirable. Welcome to the world of pro running coaching.

Just one point tho, the proof of any program will be measured by one thing. Results on the track.
Lifting PB's don't mean much unless they transfer to meaningful results on the track. If he can improve to the level he needs to, we look forward to seeing Gus CC winning a big race or two this summer.

All the best with it.

Cheetah_Mang

I have located Michael Crichton's Strength & Conditioning page on Facebook for those who are interested in checking out his stuff.

https://www.facebook.com/CoachMikeSCC

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum