PROTRACK

A forum devoted to track events from 60m to the 2 mile. Mainly pro but also news from local, national and international sprint & middle distance competitions.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

PROTRACK » GENERAL » FROM the SAAL - Upgrading Website & Port Adelaide ENTRIES extended to Mon. Sept 23rd

FROM the SAAL - Upgrading Website & Port Adelaide ENTRIES extended to Mon. Sept 23rd

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin
Admin
Just in case you plant to register today -

From the SAAL

On Wed 18/09/2013 (i.e. today) we will be conducting a website upgrade.

New registrations and nominations will not be able to be done during this upgrade  - which will occur from 5pm Wed 18/09/2013 until 9am Thursday 19/09/2013.

Kind regards,

Michelle Burckhardt / Deb Osmond
Executive Officers
SA Athletic League
Ph : 8443 6177
www.saal.org.au

Last edited by Admin on Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total

http://protrack.easyforumlive.com

2 Update regarding entries on Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:50 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
FROM THE SAAL

Due to a technical glitch with the recently updated system there have been some reported problems with online nominations for Port Adelaide. In light of this, the closing date has been extended until Monday 23rd of September. In an act of good will the $5 late fee has been wiped on this occasion. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

From this point on it is the leagues intention that nominations for all carnivals will formally close on a Monday, with a grace period until the opening of the office on Thursday. Any online entries completed after this stage will incur a $5 late fee. The final close of late nominations will then be assessed on the following Monday (i.e. a week after the original close).

Given that the handicapping duties have been split between 4 people this year, we ask for your support in providing as much time as possible to manage the programming of SAAL carnivals. For this reason, it is important that the league stands firm on its new nomination policy for all future carnivals.

We thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards

Deb , Michelle and Bryce

http://protrack.easyforumlive.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum