PROTRACK

A forum devoted to track events from 60m to the 2 mile. Mainly pro but also news from local, national and international sprint & middle distance competitions.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Multiple NAPS lead to anything?
Today at 10:01 am by DDog

» Pro running right on track
Today at 9:26 am by youngy

» Brighton Open Gift
Yesterday at 9:00 am by safrican

» Queanbeyan Gift overcomes small field and lower prizes, produces exciting final
Yesterday at 7:32 am by Admin

» Ararat Gift
Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:03 pm by GLPR

» Brighton (SAAL) HANDICAPS - 17th Dec 2017
Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:28 pm by Admin

» Brian Wilson rewarded for going the extra distance (PreBay Gift review)
Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:35 am by Admin

» Northcote Women’s winners handicap
Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:34 pm by FortySevenThirty

» Northcote results
Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:18 am by Todd Ireland

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

PROTRACK » GENERAL » Bay Sheffield Marks

Bay Sheffield Marks

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Bay Sheffield Marks on Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:46 pm

Bumble Bee Man

ProTrack Star
ProTrack Star
120m Open
Keith Sheehy 3.25
Liam Gander 3.25
Sam Jamieson 3.25
Adrian Mott 3.75
Todd Bateman 3.75
Clay Watkins 4.00
Gary Finegan 5.25
Carl Morehouse 5.50
Dale Woodhams 5.50
Ollie Wurm 5.50
Russell Scott 6.00
Richard Hankin 6.25
Shaun Hargreaves 6.25
Ira Thomson 6.50
Robbie James 6.50
Jordan Caldow 6.75
Shaun Fletcher 6.75
Alwyn Jones 7.00
John Jakeman 7.00
Michael Brusnahan 7.00
Alex Saliu 7.00
Andrew Steele 7.00
Gabriel Cole 7.25
matthew hargreaves 7.25
Ryan Rossouw 7.25
Brett Richards 7.50
Jake Jervis-Bardy 7.50
Wallace Long-Scafidi 7.50
Leo Santangelo 7.5
adrian harris 7.75
Jason Shepherd 7.75
Paul Tancredi 7.75
Andrew Boudrie 7.75
Corwin Pusch 7.75
Jarrod Sims 7.75
John Nicolosi 7.75
Nickolas Berry 7.75
Sean Law 7.75
Ben Koschade 7.75
Damien Byrne 8.00
James Cibich 8.00
Lyall Weir 8.00
Damian Tohl 8.00
Brendon Goff 8.25
Casey Whitaker 8.25
Courtney Heinz 8.25
Leigh Bennett 8.25
Alex Glorie 8.50
Brad Peters 8.50
Chris Cormack 8.50
Darren Rowland 8.50
Adam Coote 8.75
Christopher Powell 8.75
Jordan Tronnolone 8.75
Josh Tiu 8.75
Matthew Harvey 8.75
Tim Johnson 8.75
Dylan Panizza 9.00
Glenn Ross 9.00
Brendan Ramsey 9.00
Craig Rollinson 9.00
Stephan Thiel 9.25
Cameron Yorke 9.50
Bradley Letton 9.50
Luke Versace 9.50
Matthew Callard 9.50
Piotr Dudkiewicz 9.50
Ryan Hancock 9.50
Dylan Hicks 9.75
Michael Nitschke 9.75
Ben Hardy 10.50
Clayton McCloud 10.75
David Gross 10.75
Jarrad Dartnall 10.75
Paul Taylor 10.75
Steven Hodge 10.75
Aaron Harrison 11
Aldis Jaunzems 11
Andrew Mathews 11
Anthony Fedele 11
Ben Wright 11
Brian Hamilton 11
Clint Tobin 11
Craig Foley 11
Damien McTernan 11
Dan Semmler 11
Daniel Millard 11
Darren Whittaker 11
David Palmer 11
Kane Harrison 11
Luke Buchanan 11
Neil Thomas 11
Ross Nitschke 11
Shaun Ryder 11
Travis Pike 11
Tyson Hancock 11

96 entries (90 in 2009)
Should make 15 heats - 9 of 6 runners and 6 of 7 runners.

51 athletes entered in 2009 and have entered again for 2010. (43% did not re-nominate)

Make up of field by state:
SA 54 (includes the canuck)
VIC 26
NSW 8
WA 5
QLD 2
ACT 1

2 Re: Bay Sheffield Marks on Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:57 pm

Observer

Some interesting marks here.

Robbie James Glenelg gift, 5.50m
Robbie James Bay Sheffield, 6.50m

Ryan Rossouw Glenelg gift, 6.0m
Ryan Rossouw Bay Sheffield, 7.25m

Brett Richards Glenelg gift, 6.75m
Brett Richards Bay Sheffield, 7.50m

most others have the same .25m lift with the odd .50m lift amongst the list.

3 Re: Bay Sheffield Marks on Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:17 pm

???

its a load of shit, that's what it is!

4 Re: Bay Sheffield Marks on Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:34 pm

Bumble Bee Man

ProTrack Star
ProTrack Star
Ryan Rossouw can consider himself very lucky with his mark as he hasn't run with the SAAL since his Loxton win. Time will tell if he makes the most of his opportunity. There are a few marks that seem to be inflated quite a bit, but it seems to be like that every year and yet a couple come out of the woodwork and suprise. Perfect example is Sheehy and Yorke from last year.

5 Re: Bay Sheffield Marks on Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:21 am

youngy

Admin
Admin
Brett Richards Glenelg gift, 6.75m
Brett Richards Bay Sheffield, 7.50m

There's a few others with similar or better lifts. But in respect to Brett Richards, anyone who was at Reynella knows full well that had every athlete in the field run on their merits, Brett would have struggled to make the final let alone win it.

The handicapper saw what everyone else with half a brain saw, and clearly wasn't happy with the race so has basically made a statement - have a crack and you won't be disadvantaged.

And just on that, Leon Burckhardt never non-tried or resorted to running dead in his running career. He ran with the utmost integrity throughout the 13 to 14 years he competed, so naturally enough he doesn't take kindly to those who have non-tried this season....my feeling is the marks reflect that.

I too was initially bemused by the Rossouw one as I would have thought it incumbent upon the athlete to run in at least one meet before the Bay Sheffield marks were released. But he's still 0.75m less than last year's Bay Sheff mark where he failed to make the final. So in the context of the field it's fair & reasonable.

6 Re: Bay Sheffield Marks on Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:01 am

youngy

Admin
Admin
I just deleted two posts...if you want to complain about an anomaly in the marks, by all means go ahead with a rational commentary based on facts. Not a general 'disgusting' comment...

For instance if you whinge about the PreBay 2nd placegetter (Jordan Tronnolone) getting a 0.75m lift and conveniently don't mention the PreBay winner (Jarrad Sims) also got a 0.75m lift (who beat JT by a metre), then you clearly have an anti-YGTS agenda.

Be reasonable in your comments and your post won't be deleted.

7 Re: Bay Sheffield Marks on Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:30 am

Nitta

Pre-Bay Final --> Bay sheffield

1st - Sims 7.00 --> 7.75m (+0.75m)
2nd - Tronnolone 8.00 --> 8.75m (+0.75m)
3rd - Koschade 7.25 --> 7.75m (+0.5m)
4th - Tobin 13.25 --> 11.0m (back to limit)
5th - Taylor 11.75m --> 10.75 (back to limit & -0.25m)
6th - Ryan Hancock 9.25m --> 9.50m (+0.25m)

I'm sure there is reasoning to this above, which I don't really understand completely. Seems as if though perhaps the handicapper suggest that the TMS athletes (BK & RH & PT) there may be a bit more capable to get a bit more out of themselves then JS and JT, or another reason??? Thoughts??? I can't see the reasoning to bring Taylor back and extra .25m behind the limit when he normally runs of 11.75 (which he has not won from?).
However, it looks to be a good field and some quality runners. I will back in Jordan Caldow, he looked awesome on the weekend, but I also reckon Ira thompson won't be too far off the mark. Alex Saliu/Damien Tohl as a sneaky dark horses!
nude gift winner: Predicting back to back for Rusty Scott!

8 Re: Bay Sheffield Marks on Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:54 am

unsernam

I agree with youngy, seems that leon has rewarded those who had no "handbreaks" on. However if that was the complete case everyone in the prebay final would have wanted the win for confidence as non-penalty, therefore everyone in that final (if not everyone competing) should have got the same lift disregarding the above limit runners.

9 Re: Bay Sheffield Marks on Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:55 am

Vic Pro

Some very good marks for the interstaters, now up to them to turn up in good condition and produce the goods. Should be at least 3 of them in the final.

Sheehy 3.25 - Finalled last year off the same mark. Runs off only 2.0m in NSW and is competitive, so big chance to final again.

Gander 3.25 - Back to back Macksville Gift winner in 08 & 09 winner and has a PB of 10.41 from March 2010. Ran 21.4 a few months back. In same boat as Sheehy and will go close to making the final.

Jamieson 3.25 - Good competitive mark IF he was in Stawell 2008 form. He's not so can't consider him this year.

Mott 3.75 - I kow he's had injuries the last few years but this is a very good mark for him as at his best he's as good as Sheehy/Gander.

Finegan 5.25 - Would love to see this guy at Colley Reserve and hopefully we will. May not do too much this year, but one day if gets seriously fit, 5.25 would get him into the final.

Morehouse 5.50 - We are yet to see the best of him, but if we did this mark would be a luxury. He's better than he's shown of late but can't be discounted. Runs to his best shape which is 10.5 he's up to his neck in this.

Wurm 5.50 - probably the toughest mark of the interstaters but only has himself to blame for not running more often. Won 11k at Burnie at the start of the year, so he can't complain.

Hankin 6.25 - 2nd at Queanbeyan off 5.75, goes up 0.50m. and only 0.75 off his Stawell runner up mark in 2008. Good runner and use to the big occasion, will be in the thick of it.

Hargreaves S 6.25 - good lift from Mt Gambier but probably not running as well over the Gift as he was in 2009. Matt's a better chance.

Fletcher 6.75 - been running well in NSW, 2nd at Macksville off 5.50m, goes up 1.25m. Has a great chance to be in the final.

Jakeman 7.00 - 3rd at Burnie in 2009 off 5.75. Runs off 5.25 so goes up 1.75m on his NSW mark. Massive chance if he hits his straps.

Jones 7.00 - Up 0.25 on last year's mark when he ran 12.35 in the semi. Must be better for the experience and pencil him as a likely finalist.

Hargreaves M 7.25 - Been rewarded for travelling everywhere and running hard all the time. He was 2nd off this mark to RougeSerrett at MtG and ran 12.20. Has the mark back to break through for his biggest win. Love to see him in the final.

Other interstaters with good marks (if in best shape) are Tancredi, Boudrie, Pusch, Law, Tiu, Callard, York, Dudkieicz.

10 Re: Bay Sheffield Marks on Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:10 pm

observer

Caldow seems to be the one to watch. Funny all this talk about rewards, as caldow seroiusly should have won reynella by a metre+ and he has been very well looked after.

11 Re: Bay Sheffield Marks on Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:51 pm

youngy

Admin
Admin
Nitta wrote:
Pre-Bay Final --> Bay sheffield

1st - Sims 7.00 --> 7.75m (+0.75m)
2nd - Tronnolone 8.00 --> 8.75m (+0.75m)
3rd - Koschade 7.25 --> 7.75m (+0.5m)
4th - Tobin 13.25 --> 11.0m (back to limit)
5th - Taylor 11.75m --> 10.75 (back to limit & -0.25m)
6th - Ryan Hancock 9.25m --> 9.50m (+0.25m)

I'm sure there is reasoning to this above, which I don't really understand completely. Seems as if though perhaps the handicapper suggest that the TMS athletes (BK & RH & PT) there may be a bit more capable to get a bit more out of themselves then JS and JT, or another reason??? Thoughts??? I can't see the reasoning to bring Taylor back and extra .25m behind the limit when he normally runs of 11.75 (which he has not won from?).
However, it looks to be a good field and some quality runners. I will back in Jordan Caldow, he looked awesome on the weekend, but I also reckon Ira thompson won't be too far off the mark. Alex Saliu/Damien Tohl as a sneaky dark horses!
nude gift winner: Predicting back to back for Rusty Scott!

Thanks Nitta,

Firstly I don't reckon the Pre-Bay final was a strong as Mt Gambier. So I can understand the lifts to a degree....

Jarrad Sims
Not sure I agree with the Sims lift as I personally don't reckon he has run often enough - but good luck to him, he's 26 and has what probably amounts to his one and only chance off a decent mark.

Jordan Tronnolone
Tronnolone has run in most Gifts and been placed at Reynella and Pre-Bay, the smaller two of the last four. Was out of his depth at MtG and struggled at Whyalla, when others tried a tad harder than they had elsewhere. Rewarded for having a crack every start.

Ben Koschade
Ben was 2nd at Mt Gambier and on the strength of that should have won the Pre-Bay as he met Sims & Tronnolone the same. Can only assume the hamstring played up. He's broken 12.2 off 8.00 at Colley in the past (2005) so 7.75 makes him around 12.2 if he was in best ever shape. Unlike Sims and Tronnolone who have never won anything of note he has won Loxton off 7.75 and won a Camden Classic. BK has had plenty of chances in recent years but unfortunately seems to get injured at the wrong time or is just not in the right shape. In my view, if I had BK off 7.75 I wouldn't be complaining at all. And knowing BK (to some extent) as the good bloke that he is, I doubt he'd complain either. Honestly who wouldn't like to have BK on a Bay prep off 7.75??

Clin Tobin
Tobin had to come back to 11.0. No argument.

Paul Taylor
Taylor should probably be on 11.0; if he appealed would probably get the 25cm he's after. But this is his first ever entry in the actual Bay Sheffield and anyone who has been in the sport for about 3 years and got out to 11.75 should not be worried about 10.75 at the Bay. My view is Taylor has enjoyed some luxury marks for the amount of time he's been in the sport, compared to others. Good luck to him because he has a go all the time. Like Ben, he seems a good bloke and I'm sure he probably doesn't care too much about missing out on 25cm.

Ryan Hancock
Now, Ryan Hancock.....this one is an enigma. Not sure what to make of Ryan's running this season. But from what I've seen it's been very inconsistent. I have watched the tapes over and again, especially from Whyalla and Mt Gambier and I'm not convinced of his intent. I like Ryan, has a great family tradition in the sport and it's great to see him continue the 'Hancock' tradition at the Bay Sheffield. 9.50m should be good enough for him to be right in this. He has been in the final twice before (2006 & 2008) and I reckon if he wants to make the final for a third time it's not unreasonable to expect it to be off a lesser mark than previously. He is suppose to have improved a lot since moving to TMS - well now the time's to show it.

So in a nutshell, Sims & Tronnolone are up for their first chance while Koschade and Hancock have had their chances in the past and that's probably the difference.

Last edited by youngy on Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

12 Re: Bay Sheffield Marks on Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:04 pm

Nitta

very fair overall assessment of mount --> pre-bay --> bay youngy. Should make for some good xmas racing! Looking forward to the 'pie-man's assessment' of Glenelg and Bay Shef races!

13 Re: Bay Sheffield Marks on Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:15 pm

youngy

Admin
Admin
Good man Nitta...

Having looked at Vic Pro's assessment of the interstate contingent, I reckon there will be a maximum of 4 spots, probably only 3 available to the SA runners in the final. May only be 2 if say a dozen of the i/s group rock up in best nick.

Of the SA runners
J Caldow
W Long-Scafidi
J Sims
B Koschade (if right)
R Hancock
I Thomson
And my one from left field is - M Brusnahan (did beat Caldow on grass over 100m at Enfield).

14 Re: Bay Sheffield Marks on Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:38 pm

certain

r hancock will get the job done.he has been in 2 previous bay sheff finals an knows the feeling.from what i saw in whyalla he will stay relaxed and let the legs do the talkin

15 Re: Bay Sheffield Marks on Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:56 pm

adam ant

hey observer, caldow is only 17 and it looks like someone got in his ear at reynella. cant blame him if he ran to instructions. showed himself at the allschools so gets rewarded for that. cant see caldow giving ryan hancock almost 3 start. hancock only needs to be in 11.1 shape and he will beat caldow.
how does tomson get a half mtr lift for only one run and 3rd at mtg? saal must want canada repped in the final.

hancock
caldow
tomson

16 Re: Bay Sheffield Marks on Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:33 pm

oberver

adam ant,I wasn't haveing a go at caldow. Just pointing out the observations. Seems like you agree also and raise a good point that he is only 17. Should be some great running on the 28th to say the least

17 Re: Bay Sheffield Marks on Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:13 pm

WAthreat

WA boy Paniza has 9.0 - might be enough? Won Mullewa not long ago.
Student sprinter in
a class of his own
PERTH student Dylan Panniza produced
a dominating display to win
the 2010 Mullewa Gift at Mullewa
Oval on Saturday.
Panniza burst off the blocks from
a 12.25m handicap to blitz a strong
field of runners in a scintillating
11.98 seconds.
He worked through the gears in
the final 30m of the 120m race to
rocket home ahead of the fast finishing
Brittany Pettit and Glen Ross.
It capped off a fruitful Mullewa
debut for the 20-year-old son of
Claremont football legend Darryl
Panniza.
Earlier in the day Panniza was
first past the post in the 70m sprint,
which he won in seven seconds flat.
The University of Western
Australia student was pleased with
his performance ahead of this summer’s
University Games.
He even floated a possible tilt at
next year’s Stawell Gift.
“I was glad I got a pretty good
start,” Panniza said.
“That allowed me to hold it
through to the end.
“Once I get up and going, my
turnover’s pretty good, which is
where I get most of my speed
from.”
Panniza said he was enjoying a
year away from football after making
a switch to athletics.
A strong-finishing Samantha
Plato took out Mullewa’s 120m
novice final.
Plato, who was on a 25.5m handicap,
won in 12.68 seconds. She did
well to hold off Aldis Jaunzems,
who charged from the middle of the
pack to finish second with Matthew
Seamen a close third. WA hurdles
champion Dane Richter also made
his mark in his return to Mullewa.
The 2005 gift winner, starting off
a 21m handicap, charged down a
gutsy Marie Decker in the 550m
final to win in 1 minute 16 seconds.
Ben Clark took second with
Decker third.
Richter, who missed out last year
due to injury, said lessons learned
during his days as a high jumper
helped him gain momentum on the
tight bends.
First past the post: Dylan Panniza romped home to win the 2010 Mullewa Gift and is now considering a title at Stawell. Picture: TOM DAVIS
TOM DAVIS
One

18 Re: Bay Sheffield Marks on Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:30 pm

Panizza=

no

19 Re: Bay Sheffield Marks on Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:46 pm

Big tip

If Jordan Caldow is a chance, Michael Brusnaham should be the favourite!

2009 Restricted
1st - Michael Brusnaham (4.0m)
3rd - Jordan Caldow (6.5m)

2010 Bay Sheffield
Michael Brusnaham 7.0m
Jordan Caldow 6.75m

20 Re: Bay Sheffield Marks on Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:49 pm

Big tip

Sorry that was 120m Under 20s

21 Updates to marks on Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:36 pm

Michelle

Hello,

Please note that there have been 2 changes to Bay Sheffield marks as released this week.

Alex Glorie's 120m Open mark was inputted incorrectly, and he will be running off 8.0m

Glenn Ross's mark in the 120m Open event has been adjusted to 10.50m

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Regards,

Michelle

22 Re: Bay Sheffield Marks on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:31 am

?

Shouldn't Panizza be off 7m if first start at the Bay?

Has won 3/4 gifts in WA off generous marks, but surely shouldn't get 9m first time round??

23 Re: Bay Sheffield Marks on Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:29 pm

Analyser

Going on Friday night's run - 11.5, Panizza will need more than 9 to be competitive at the Bay.

Novice mark for the Bay only used if absolutely nothing to go on. Panizza has plenty of results to show he needs 9.0m plus.

24 Re: Bay Sheffield Marks on Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:24 am

NSB

It’s just 5 days until the Holy Grail of running in SA >> the Bay Sheffield 120m & boy oh boy I’m pumped up even if I’m not running the big race myself.

The marks are out; handicaps have been scrutinised, analysed & categorised. Grumblings of discontent have been voiced but all that means very little as we are set for an intriguing feature race on the 28th day of December.

The bookmakers were at Glenelg the weekend just gone & did the winner show himself there? The opening odds & guru Rowston’s form guide should warrant some extra special attention & offer some fascinating insight. Also look out for some ‘hilarious’ puns concerning runners on 100/1+ odds.

Is the winner lying in the shadows stopping the clock in trials with an 11 appearing on coaches stopwatch causing considerable swelling in the trouser region of said coach?

All that being said if the winner is keeping on the down low, cheating, lying, trying, flying, bringing up the rear or simply as obvious as the nose on your face you will find them somewhere in the starting heats.

Please find below my tips including top 6 & a best of the rest plus commentary, expert insight, clever/lame jokes, controversy, information from sources I can not reveal & of course as always ‘insert drum roll’ …facts I simply just made up on the spot

1. J Caldow

Form runner, good temperament, really fast & I don’t want to be the one to have to point out something untoward in this politically correct society… however he does seem to have that African type background so conducive with sprint success. I am also not that fond of last names as first names but don’t think Jordan is to blame or will have any bearing on his running ability.

2. A Mott

Probably not in everyone’s top couple but he has the speed, big race experience & reputation to mow them all down like pacman on heat. Always good to see a quality backmarker who is allegedly in good form come to town & get everyone on their feet & cheering like crazy after causing mass catastrophe in a Bay Sheffield heat(tick), semi(tick), final(maybe)

3. R Hancock

A sentimental selection with a combined ten final appearances between his old man (great coach/top bloke) & Ryan. Has not really had the perfect season results wise but has made every final of every race entered without raping a field like you like to see from a potential Bay Sheff hopeful. The whole season will be based around this race & no doubt will be ready to give it his all.

4. M Hargreaves

Woodside winner over the distance & the type of guy you talk to & monitor from afar who has that enthusiasm to win at all costs. Look out for the coach to drop a few green ones on him a surefire clue you know he is set to explode. Tick tick tick

5. R James

Surprised a few last year & disappointed a few the year before. What will this year produce? A solid second placing at Glenelg offers some insight but not conviction but then there’s the lift. As per the old adage - The head says no the heart says yes. I’ve always liked his work & think he is getting better with age. (watch this space) <insert joke here as the writer is too hungover>

6. A Jones

The jumper will have many thinking he can get the job done in this. Haven’t seen him in situ as it were but I have the confidence & depth of knowledge to know when I see a winner or in this case read about a winner on an internet forum.

Best of the rest in no particular order with narrative

Jakeman – New South Welshmen that I wouldn’t know if I tripped over him. I hear he’s a good thing

Woodhams – Do I need to remind you of Stawell & Bay Sheffield…I didn’t think so!

Gross – Glenelg winner & puts a good gap on the field over the first 50, Don’t think he will hold on though

WLS – Not that impressed with hyphenated names hence he didn’t get his name noted in its entirety, oh yeah, he won the Mt Gambier gift and has been trying to fly under the radar since. It's not working – we don’t forget about December in December

Brusnahan – As mentioned, If Caldow is a chance, Brusnahan is a chance. The young always have an element of unpredictability about them so could go right or really wrong in a really big way

Tronnolone – This one is a complex formula called the Bowie theorem. Lift + gift place in last 2 weeks divided by age( multiplied by shoe size) + length of spikes minus coaches motivational speech equals certain semi appearance.

Sims – Sprinter turned decathlete turned sprinter who is in some hot form. A very intriguing prospect even if that intrigue simply involves guessing his background. Hmmmm I cant even hazard a guess.

Well there are my tips & I guarantee* you will win money if you follow my lead

it’s been a while so hope that was as good for you as it was for me

See you on the hill & merry christmas

Notorious NSB TE(Tipper Extraordinaire)
*Guarantees will not be honoured

25 Re: Bay Sheffield Marks on Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:57 am

viewer

Great work on the form guide. Very funny.

I think you're pretty close to the mark. Except for Matt Hargreaves, pulled significantly off his win from Woodside it will be too tight for him.

26 Re: Bay Sheffield Marks on Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:12 pm

No way

You're joking viewer? The write ups are humorous but NSB has missed a few serious chances.

No mention of Pusch or Thomson? and theres one other who has been missed and he appears at very juicy odds????

27 Re: Bay Sheffield Marks on Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:25 pm

yes way

are you joking?
you seemed also missed a couple of chances too..it is bound to happen.Not to mention you didnt state who was at juicy odds..

28 Re: Bay Sheffield Marks on Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:25 pm

NSB

I have little knowledge of interstate contenders & was unaware of Hargreaves pull

Thomson was an oversight & did have him written down..put him in the mix. Especially after seeing him in that Canadian lycra bodsuit. Just remember socks down the front & you're a winner either way

29 Re: Bay Sheffield Marks on Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:56 pm

Onlooker

150th Maryborough gift, any chance of a thread for it? Handicaps aren't even up on this site.

30 Re: Bay Sheffield Marks on Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:08 pm

Burnie

cos we dont care about it

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum