PROTRACK

A forum devoted to track events from 60m to the 2 mile. Mainly pro but also news from local, national and international sprint & middle distance competitions.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

PROTRACK » GENERAL » Sportzbiz Points

Sportzbiz Points

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Re: Sportzbiz Points on Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:44 am

TrackRunner

Was just thinking it would be interesting to have the back marker in the field be invited to run at the final at stawell? Baird or Williams whoever it is, I don't think they get into the final with those points considering there not running the spotsbiz in bendigo. Be great to watch them from that mark chase the field down

2 Re: Sportzbiz Points on Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:32 am

DizzyRunner

ProTrack Star
ProTrack Star
TrackRunner wrote:Was just thinking it would be interesting to have the back marker in the field be invited to run at the final at stawell? Baird or Williams whoever it is, I don't think they get into the final with those points considering there not running the spotsbiz in bendigo. Be great to watch them from that mark chase the field down

Yeah, always good to have someone chasing the field down, though the race will already have a backmarker; the person who starts from the back. Which unless I'm mistaken is the same as every single race that has ever been run in pros.

A suggestion to change the rules for next year could be made to VAL but changing the rules so close to the end of the season would be a shame.

Maybe we could also introduce a rule so that someone from the front, and someone from the middle who are also unworthy of the final as a result of not accruing enough points could also get in. It would be a shame for them to miss out too.

Oh stuff it, let's let everyone run in the final. It's only fair. 30 on the start line for a 400m, what could possibly go wrong?

3 Re: Sportzbiz Points on Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:39 am

TrackRunner

Yeah..... Just took that a bit far

4 Re: Sportzbiz Points on Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:11 pm

Mr.X

Last edited by Mr.X on Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

5 Re: Sportzbiz Points on Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:29 pm

TrackRunner

Yeah your right there spectator

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: