PROTRACK

A forum devoted to track events from 60m to the 2 mile. Mainly pro but also news from local, national and international sprint & middle distance competitions.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» VAL CALENDAR 2017/2018
Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:03 pm by youngy

» 2018 BUNBURY GIFT
Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:33 am by AussiePro

» Bridge of Allan Highland Games
Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:08 pm by JH

» Stand Up Comedy debut
Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:16 pm by youngy

» St Andrews (Scotland)
Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:42 am by JH

» Mull Highland Games.
Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:57 pm by JH

» Regular VAL runner picked in U/18 Vic Metro AFL team to play WA
Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:16 pm by Willo the Whisp

» Airth(Scotland)
Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:09 am by JH

» Vale.. John Stoney John passed away last wednesday and his funeral will be held today in Albury
Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:50 pm by Jack Stoney

August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

PROTRACK » GENERAL » attn SAAL aths, trainers and members- Peoples Choice Community Lottery

attn SAAL aths, trainers and members- Peoples Choice Community Lottery

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

timj

Dear Athletes , Trainers and members of the SAAL

The SAAL has chosen to participate in this years Peoples Choice Credit Union Community Lottery to assist raising funds for the smaller meets on the athletic program.

The Community Lottery has been run by Peoples Choice Credit Union since 1984 and has distributed almost $10 million to not-for-profit sporting clubs, schools and pre-schools, community groups and charitable organisations in South Australia and the Northern Territory.
People’s Choice Credit Union and their Business and Media supporters meet all the costs associated with prizes, promotional material, advertising, printing of tickets, and coordinates all administrative essentials such as distribution, licensing, and statutory requirements - leaving participating organisations clear of any of the costs
Last year, the Community Lottery returned a record $1,563,342 to 840 participating not-for-profit organisations .
I have organised 250 books for our athletes, trainers and members to sell with all money raised being put straight back into strengthening the smaller meets on the program. Tickets are $2 each and we’re hoping to deliver $4000-$5000 to our carnivals.
The Athletic League very rarely asks us for assistance except to maybe help to set up the track once a year. This is our opportunity to strengthen the league which supports us and we, the athletes and trainers, will be the direct beneficiaries through greater prize money at carnivals.
As the tickets become available over the coming weeks I will be in contact with the coaches of the league and seek their assistance in distributing the books. Tickets for the league will also be sold at the Peoples Choice branch at Glenelg.
I appeal to everyone to get onboard and make our athletic league even more vibrant and successful.
If you have any questions or feedback at all please feel free to contact me on 0421 583 480 or at tjohnson@peopleschoicecu.com.au
Regards,
Tim Johnson

Send some this way Tim.

timj

Hi All

The Peoples Choice Community Lottery starts on the 1st March and books are ready for collection from tommorrow.
I will speak to the coaches of squads separately but for those willing to take a few books to sell can contact me direct on 0421 583 480 or tjohnson@peopleschoicecu.com.au
The books hold 10 tickets each @ $2 per ticket ($20 per book)
There is over 200 prizes valued at over $370k including several cars, shopping sprees etc.
100% of the money raised from ticket sales will go straight back into the league and will strengthen the prize money for the smaller meets of the year.
It is our opportunity as athletes and coaches to put something small back into the league we all enjoy participating in.
I thank you all in advance

regards
Tim Johnson

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum