PROTRACK

A forum devoted to track events from 60m to the 2 mile. Mainly pro but also news from local, national and international sprint & middle distance competitions.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

PROTRACK » GENERAL » SAAL website

SAAL website

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 SAAL website on Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:03 pm

safrican

ProTrack Star
ProTrack Star
Can anyone share light into why we are still looking at the flinders results up on the SAAL website? this happened last year and as i recall a big discussion grew from not viewing current results.
I'm actually not sure who is in charge and i doubt its Deb and Michelle, but surely it's not overly hard to keep up. i thought the league chose to go down this road instead of the Xcel spreadsheet because it was a lot easier.

i'll take this opportunity to give praise where its due and thank Youngy for his constant results and write ups after each carnival.

Any insight would be great!

2 Re: SAAL website on Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:47 pm

Stokesy

ProTrack A Grader
ProTrack A Grader
Hey safrican,

Thanks for raising this important issue.

I reckon the time involved in data input and checking would be a few hours per meeting.

The Henley results were half done and had been so for weeks - but now tonight when I look there they all are ... http://www.saal.org.au/index.php?id=30&meeting=22

They will get linked to the SAAL home page at some stage.

So it comes down to a resources/priority thing.

I reckon it needs priority - I would like to see full results up the same day as the meeting - or next day at latest.

I have the skills and maybe I would even volunteer to do the data entry ... ???

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum