PROTRACK

A forum devoted to track events from 60m to the 2 mile. Mainly pro but also news from local, national and international sprint & middle distance competitions.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» VAL CALENDAR 2017/2018
Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:03 pm by youngy

» 2018 BUNBURY GIFT
Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:33 am by AussiePro

» Bridge of Allan Highland Games
Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:08 pm by JH

» Stand Up Comedy debut
Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:16 pm by youngy

» St Andrews (Scotland)
Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:42 am by JH

» Mull Highland Games.
Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:57 pm by JH

» Regular VAL runner picked in U/18 Vic Metro AFL team to play WA
Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:16 pm by Willo the Whisp

» Airth(Scotland)
Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:09 am by JH

» Vale.. John Stoney John passed away last wednesday and his funeral will be held today in Albury
Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:50 pm by Jack Stoney

August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

PROTRACK » GENERAL » Message to the low lifes!

Message to the low lifes!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Message to the low lifes! on Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:37 pm

JH

Expert
Expert
I believe a gutless lowlife has put this site at risk by doing something that makes him the lowest of the low.It is this type of person who are a blight on this sport.
If it happens I'll make sure he is named to let everybody know the germ that he is.Funny thing is it will backfire on him as one thing the average person can't stand are weak snitches.
Although as it is now,the ratbag element wont post if they can be known so part of it could be a blessing in disguise.

2 Re: Message to the low lifes! on Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:30 pm

Trumpet

Good on ya johnny. This rat will get squashed soon enough.

3 Re: Message to the low lifes! on Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:58 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
I appreciate John Henry's sentiments which he added following a late night discussion. John was very angry at what a certain individual has done in a deliberate attempt to jeopardise this site and force me to remove it from the web.

That discussion centred on what I personally think is one of the lowest acts I have encountered in this sport. I won't elaborate on it any further other than to say it has impacted heavily outside of my athletic 'life'.

Whether this site continues is up in the air, but I'm wondering if this site's presence is the catalyst for some extremely nasty piece of work then I'm better off without it.

That will mean no more discussions, videos, a central place for all the events, entry & handicap lists and other information relating to our sport.

Given what I have endured in the monitoring & administration of this site I would not recommend anyone attempt to start a similar forum. There is always some 'low life' (as JH calls them) out there hell bent on causing headaches.

For the benefit of a certain individual who seems intent on monitoring my activities, I am at home today, dealing with a number of issues.

Regards

PY

http://protrack.easyforumlive.com

4 best wishes and gratitude to Youngy on Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:37 pm

Stokesy

ProTrack A Grader
ProTrack A Grader
hey Youngy,

Whatever you decide, please be aware that I am very grateful for your work with the ProTrack Forum.

I am sad to hear that you have been affected badly by recent events and I wish you the best in dealing with whatever issues arise for you.

ProTrack is providing prompt free quality results, photos, videos and information.

ProTrack provides a place for fun and learning, enriching the SAAL experience for me.

I do not think there has ever been better media coverage of SAAL activities.

It is a wonderful thing.

I hope you can continue.

5 Re: Message to the low lifes! on Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:45 pm

Hope whatever happened can be sorted, this site/forum has been a wealth of information and in-sight to our sport. It would be disappointing for it to go due to one pinhead. Keep up the great work.

6 Re: Message to the low lifes! on Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:55 pm

Tippo

Youngy,

Do whatever you have to do keep yourself and your family happy. Everything else is an order of magnitude less important. If Pro-track is jeopardising your happiness, then wipe it.

The sun will still come up tomorrow.

Dunc

7 Re: Message to the low lifes! on Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:08 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
Thanks Dunc,

Advice is much appreciated.

We will keep it going now that members only can post. That seems to have halted the malicious contributions from 'guests'.

Also have a 'no dickheads' policy in place for those who want to give the administrator grief because they think it's funny.

Too much time has been wasted monitoring this site to keep the dickheads at bay when really all I'm trying to do is fill a void in the sport.

The easy thing would be to close the site down and not have to worry about it.

But there is clearly a need & a demand for a site like this and the number of positive comments both privately and on Protrack makes one realise for every dickhead there's a whole lot more decent people out there who genuinely appreciate Protrack.

Yesterday I spoke to a bloke I have enormous respect for, not only as a coach but a teacher at Sacred Heart - Luke Hildyard. He reassured me how much he and his squad love reading Protrack and thanked me for the contribution it makes to the sport.

Hearing Luke yesterday and reading Dunc, Stokesy, etc, made feel a lot better about where we are at with this site.

Thanks for the support.

http://protrack.easyforumlive.com

8 Re: Message to the low lifes! on Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:45 am

MOB

ProTrack A Grader
ProTrack A Grader
Youngy, well done on maintaining a Pro running forum that is informative and has integrity. No doubt it is both time consuming and at times "a pain in the arse". After the Bradley forum fell into disrepair and the other mockery that ran for a little while, it is great to have the Protrack forum. I believe it played a positive role in helping to sort out the mess the VAL were in for a while this past off season.

It is highly regarded within the VAL community.

Best of luck to all the croweaters this coming aths season. I'll see you at the Bay and look forward to seeing you race in the Big V.

Cheers
MOB

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum