PROTRACK

A forum devoted to track events from 60m to the 2 mile. Mainly pro but also news from local, national and international sprint & middle distance competitions.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

PROTRACK » GENERAL » 125th Bay Sheff Anniversary Dinner - LAST CHANCE, Don't miss it!

125th Bay Sheff Anniversary Dinner - LAST CHANCE, Don't miss it!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin
Admin
Still looking for anyone who hasn't made a commitment yet, to book now for the Bay Sheff dinner next Friday. Not likely to be another event like this for the SA Athletic League for many years.

Having been to a very memorable & wonderful night for the Stawell Gift some years ago at the Rod Laver Arena, I am looking forward to a similar experience next week. The Stawell Gift dinner is probably the best night of Pro running celebration I've been to and I felt very priveleged to have attended. So I recommend anyone who is still 50/50 about going, to get along and enjoy the celebration of 125 years of a magnificent & proud SA sporting event - the Bay Sheffield.

Time is running out – with our historic dinner just 1 short week away. Get in soon to buy your tickets!!

• Date: October 28, 2011, 7:00 pm

• Venue: Hilton Adelaide Hotel. Grand Ballroom

• Entertainment: Cornsey's All Star Rockband

• Ticket Price: $110.00 each

• Inc : 3 course meal and beer, wine and soft drinks from 7pm – 12 midnight.

• Dress code : Lounge suit / Black Tie

NOTE: Purchasing a table of 10 tickets in one transaction attracts a discount price of $10 per ticket ($1000 per table). To receive this special table price please contact the SAAL office on 8443 6177.

Unfortunately we don’t have contact details for all past athletes and supporters but we are confident many of them would enjoy this event. If you know anyone who would like to attend we would be most grateful if you would forward this invitation to them.

We understand many of you are still finalising your table numbers but we would appreciate you booking at your earliest convenience so that we can finalise numbers.

http://protrack.easyforumlive.com

Admin

Admin
Admin
I believe nearely 200 people are attending tonight's Bay Sheffield anniversary celebration. Should be quite a few Bay Sheffield winners among the crowd. Looking forward to a fantastic evening.

http://protrack.easyforumlive.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum